Friday, April 8, 2011

Spring?

Could it be?  I doubt it but I will take this warmer weather and run with it!!  We still have some snow in our yard but there is more grass than snow.  The deer are back in our yard eating the trees and the babies are chasing eachother!

This weekend we are going to Mark and Becky's to celebrate Kiara and Becky's birthdays and to celebrate Easter.  I made a 7 layer rainbow cake and rainbow cupcakes!  I can't wait to decorate them.  I bought a bag and tips for frosting, I have never used one, so it will be interesting. 

I have been running 2 miles.  I'm just waiting for the scale to move.  I haven't lost anything in pounds or inches and it's extremely frustrating.  But I will keep on with it.  I'm thinking of running the 5K or 10K at the Fargo Marathon in May.  Thinking is the key word. 

Ava has 1 more day of swimming lessons and I'm so excited!  She hates going but loves being there.  Every night she cries that she doesn't want to go.  But every night when she gets home, she says she had so much fun!  She can do a flip off the diving board now.  So fun to watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment